- The only Lifetime Warranty in the Volleyball industry. Compare to 30 day(!) and limited warranties.
- Set up on both beach and grass without guy-wires, heavy plates & spikes, or sand kits
- Fast one person setup and safety. Don't let injuries like this happen to you
- 2 volleyball height settings - men's and women's
- Net stays tight until you take it down
- Durable (Lifetime Warranty) yet light weight construction (29 lbs)
- Manufacturer Direct Product comes with Money Back Guarantee. If you're not happy, we're not happy!
Portable, Light-Weight & Tough as Nails
The Viper Portable Volleyball Net System is our lighter-weight version of the Cobra Volleyball System, designed for more casual play. It has the same Lifetime Warranty and 30 day money back guarantee as the Cobra system.
All Cobra products have the same Patented Ground Anchor Stake and Flex Pole Technology that keeps the net tight the whole game. The net will never come loose or sag and you'll never get a dead ball in the net that just falls to the ground. You can set up on any outdoor playing surface (grass, sand or soil) without guy-wires or sand kits.
Because there are no wires, you can set Viper Outdoor Volleyball System in a smaller space, and take full advantage of the entire playing area.
For more aggressive, competitive play and versatility of playing additional games (beach/grass tennis, badminton and optional pickleball/regular tennis height setting), we recommend the Cobra Outdoor Volleyball System.
- 1 Top Pole with eye bolt to attach the net, 1 Top pole with rope clamp to pull the top line of the net and flex the poles
- 2 Bottom Poles, 2 Height Adjuster Sleeves, Pole Pads & Pole Covers
- Regulation (32’) Net (Custom size nets available for smaller spaces), 4 Stretch Cords
- Ground Anchor Stakes (26"), 1 Protector cap, 2 Washers go over the ground anchor stakes
- 30' x 60' Boundary Liine & Winder (comes with grass and sand stakes) Custom boundary line no charge on request
- Heavy Duty Carrybag, Instruction Sheet and CD
Set Up Instructions
The Viper Volleyball Net System can be set up easily by just one person.
- Find a clear, safe playing area (avoid sprinkler heads!). Establish the court area with the boundary line.
- Assemble the top and bottom poles and attach the net with the spring hook to the eyebolt on Pole #1. Slide the other end of the net through the rope clamp on Pole #2. Attach 1 bungee cord to each corner of the net. Position poles at the boundary line center mark 2 feet out on each side.
- Drive the gound anchor stake (using the protector cap) in the soil or sand with a 6 or 8 lb. sledge hammer until it is rock solid. Place washer over stake, followed by height adjustment sleeve, and insert Pole #1 into sleeve. Position pole #2 and repeat.
- Pull the top line of the net through the rope clamp to flex the poles.
- To tighten the net, hook one end of the stretch cords on the corner of the net and go around the pole 1 or 2 times and hook the other end on the stretch cord. Slide the top stretch cords up even with the eyebolts for correct height. Slide bottom stretch cords down to prevent "cupping".
You’re ready to go – time to hit the court!
Lifetime Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee
All Cobra Sports products have a Lifetime Warranty on all hardware - poles, ground anchor stakes, rope clamp, protector cap, guide plate, etc. under normal wear and tear.
Soft components (Nets, boundary lines, pole pads, pole pad covers and carrying bag) come with a 2-year warranty. We’ve known nets to last over 20 years with minimal care.
We are also proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Returns are a very rare occurrence. But if for whatever reason you don’t love your product, you can return it, no questions asked. Return shipping is not included.