Cobra Beach Tennis Net System – Racquet Version
- System plays on beach & grass without guy-wires or sand kits
- Uses 30’ x 60’ (9.14m x 18.29m) court size and net height of 5’7”
- Height adjusts for volleyball and badminton
- Fast set up in 5 minutes or less
- Lifetime warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee
Wire-Free Beach Tennis on Any Outdoor Surface
Safe, fun and built to last a lifetime, the Cobra Beach Tennis Net System is the only system on the market that doesn’t use hazardous guy-wires, ropes or sand kits. Using our patented Flex Pole Technology, this beach tennis net stands firmly on specially engineered ground stakes without any protruding hardware, so you can make use of the full court without fear of injury.
The racquet version of the Cobra Beach Tennis Net System is designed for play on a 9.14m x 18.29m court. This portable beach tennis net can be used on both grass and sand, using the same easy 5-minute set up procedure for both. A one-of-a-kind tightening system holds tension in the net for as long as you play – no drooping, sagging or pausing the game to readjust. This portable beach tennis system comes with a convenient, heavy-duty carrying case for safe storage and easy transport.
3-in-1 Gaming System: Play Volleyball and Badminton, Too!
For those who want the versatility to mix up their game, the Cobra Beach Tennis Net System comes with adjustable heights for volleyball and badminton. It’s the perfect solution for rental shops, resorts and rec centers who want to offer more ways to get out and play.
- 2 Adjustable High-Strength Poles (ocean blue)
- Pole Pads & Pole Covers
- Regulation Net
- Stretch Cords
- Guide Plate & Protector Cap (for driving stakes)
- Ground Anchors
- Boundary Lines & Winder
- Heavy Duty Carrying Bag
- Instruction Sheet
Set Up Instructions
One person can get the Cobra Beach Tennis Net System up and running in 5 minutes or less.
- Find a clear and safe playing area, away from sprinkler heads, lounging beachcombers, gaping pits and other common hazards. Using the guide plate for perfect placement, hammer your first ground stake firmly into the sand, soil or grass with a 6 lb sledgehammer until it’s firmly planted (usually 20 – 22” deep) and slide a washer overtop.
- With the beach tennis net attached to both of the Flex Poles, walk the net out to the opposite side of the court and find the ideal position for your second stake. Once again, use the guide plate and hammer in your second stake.
- Carefully slide the Flex Poles overtop of both stakes, checking to make sure you’ve allowed for the proper playing area.
- Adjust the poles to your desired playing height and tighten the net with a quick pull.
Get those racquets out, rally together some friends and get out on the court – it’s time to play!
Lifetime Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee
All Cobra Sports products have a Lifetime Warranty on all hardware - poles, ground anchor stakes, rope clamp, protector cap, guide plate, etc. under normal wear and tear. Soft components (Nets, boundary lines, pole pads, pole pad covers and carrying bag) come with a 2-year warranty. We’ve known nets to last over 20 years with minimal care.
We are also proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t love your product, you can return it, no questions asked. Return shipping is not included.
The racquet version uses a "full court" boundary which is 9.23 X 18.46 meters and a net height of 5 feet 10 inches.
The Cobra is a high end tournament looking system and has height settings for three net games - volleyball, beach tennis and badminton. So it is adaptable to these games at one's choosing.