- Play on beach, grass and soil with no guy-wires or sand kits
- Uses 26.25’ x 52.5’ (8m x 16m) court size and net height of 5’7”
- Durable, light weight construction (29 lbs)
- Easy, one-person set up
- Lifetime warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee
Play Beach Tennis Without Guy-Wires or Ropes, Anywhere Outdoors
For casual outdoor beach tennis without guy-wires, ropes or sand kits, nothing beats the Viper Beach Tennis Net System. The paddle version of the Viper Beach Tennis Net System is designed for play on an 8m x 16m court.
Our patented Flex Pole Technology uses specially engineered ground stakes and an innovative wire-free system to keep the net standing firm without any protruding hardware, so players can bring their best without fear of hurting themselves. The system can be used on both grass and sand, with the same easy set up procedure for both. And with a one-of-a-kind tightening system, it’s impossible for the net to sag, droop or come loose – meaning you can spend more time playing instead of stopping to adjust. You’ll enjoy perfect playability, strong rebounds and great tension all game long!
When packed in the included heavy-duty carrying case, this portable beach tennis system weighs under 29 pounds, so you can easily bring it anywhere you want to play.
- 2 Adjustable High-Strength Poles (ocean blue)
- Pole Pads & Pole Covers
- Regulation Net
- Stretch Cords
- Protector Cap (for driving stakes)
- Ground Anchors
- Boundary Lines 1"
- Heavy Duty Carrying Bag
- Instruction Sheet
Set Up Instructions
Even if you’re doing it alone, you can get Viper Beach Tennis Net System up and running in no time flat.
- Find a clear and safe playing area, away from sprinkler heads, underground lines and any obvious hazard.
- Using a 6 lb sledgehammer, drive your first ground stake firmly into the sand, soil or grass. Be sure it’s firmly planted (usually 20”) and slide a washer overtop.
- With the Viper Beach Tennis net attached to both of the Flex Poles, walk the net out to the opposite side of the court and find the ideal position for your second stake and drive it in the same way you did the first.
- Carefully slide the Flex Poles overtop of both stakes, being careful to have allowed the proper playing area.
- Adjust the poles to your desired playing height and tighten the net with a quick pull on the rope through the rope clamp.
Grab your paddle – it’s GAME ON! For Paddles check out Drop Shot Sports
Lifetime Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee
All Cobra Sports products have a Lifetime Warranty on all hardware - poles, ground anchor stakes, rope clamp, protector cap, guide plate, etc. under normal wear and tear. Soft components (Nets, boundary lines, pole pads, pole pad covers and carrying bag) come with a 2-year warranty. We’ve known nets to last over 20 years with minimal care.
We are also proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t love your product, you can return it, no questions asked. Return shipping is not included.