This Volleyball Net System is meant for gyms with non-floating floors. A nonfloating floor is where the flooring is directly above, attached to, the cement layer.
- This system comes with an installation kit for non-floating floors.
- Easy to install!
- Comes with
- 5000 weldments
- Adapter weldments for existing sleeves for 2 inches and 4 inches.
- The insert kit is so small it is almost invisible, the diameter is less than the size of a quarter.
- The Steel spring loaded insert kit is flush with the floor when it is not in use so no one will trip over it.
Comes with all components for outdoor Cobra System including:
- A carrying bag,
- High strength poles (now blue instead of red)
- The volleyball net is tournament rated at 32 feet
- Three official volleyball height settings (men’s at 8 feet, women’s at 7 feet 4 inches, and juniors and 7 feet
- Can be used for beach tennis by setting net at 5 feet 10 inches
- Can be used for badminton by setting net at 5 feet
- Pole pad covers
- Protector cap
- A regulation size volleyball net
- Yellow boundary line (with grass and sand stakes)
- 34-inch aluminum ground anchor stakes and sleeve
- Sand stakes, bungee cords and guide plate
- This set weighs just 61 pounds.
- This has a fixed shipping cost of $79.00.
- This net system can be set up in just minutes.
We’d like to bring special attention to the fact there are no guy wires on these Volleyball Net Systems. Guy wires are the wires that extend diagonally from the main pole and usually offer support for the pole, but our system doesn’t need them!
- No guy wires means no tripping injuries or legs being cut by wires
- No guy wires means more playing room
- Order yours today and start the game!